Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Has it Really Been Almost 2 Years?


I began this blog back in 2009 in the middle of planning my wedding and haven't posted a single page since. It is now 2011 and I have been married almost 2 years, this June. WOW! I can't believe it's gone by so fast. Our wedding was AMAZING and we had so much fun! Here's a pic of us leaving the Westin Poinsett - heading to Argentina and Cabo, Mexico for our honeymoon!


Our little family has officially moved to Charleston, we did purchase our first home downtown and it is DEF a fixer upper! We have put so much time and energy into making our house feel like a home and we wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of our family and friends.

Before


After


Before


After


David and I have both enjoyed working on our home, it's a lot of work but it's very rewarding. Our most recent project is installing insulation in the attic and under the house. We still have some painting to do to the outside and we want to get it done this spring.

David was accepted into the Citadel and is currently getting his Masters in Business Administration. He was able to exempt an entire year and saved us a lot of money! He is anticipating his completion in the summer of 2012. He is going to school and working full time at Suntrust Bank. He is a very busy man, but still manages to make time for me :)

I accepted a job at Wachovia Bank back in September 2009 and currently I'm working as a Personal Banker downtown. I'm very excited because I will be getting my Series 6 and 63 this November and will become a Licensed Personal Banker. I can't wait!

Hopefully my next post will be in the next 2 days and not the next 2 years!!!




1 comment:

  1. love seeing what you two have accomplished in 2 years.....it was a very beautiful wedding.....and I love what you have done to your house.....congrats to two very sweet people......love, Miss Lisa

    ReplyDelete