Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Guess I'm a Blogger

Well, I'm new to the blog world...

I guess I'm supposed to talk about what it is going on in my life... I'm planning a WEDDING! How crazy is that. Seems corny, but I can't believe I'm getting married. I knew I wanted to marry David the moment I met him. Now I actually am, on June 13, 2009! I'm so excited.

We are having a 6 month engagement so we had to move quickly with our plans. My mom and I are doing most of the work, with tips from Christine, my cousin, who planned her gorgeous wedding last summer! Everything is going very smoothly. We are having the ceremony at The Historic Chapel at Simpsonville First Baptist and the reception is at The Westin Poinsett, downtown Greenville.

David and I are also waiting to hear of his possible acceptance to Jones Law School in Montgomery, Alabama. It is agonizing having to wait, we want to make our plans for the next stage in our life and they are on hold until we hear. We know God is in control and that if it is meant to be it will happen. I'm not really looking forward to the move, I love Greenville. We have a lot of friends here and our family is here. I also love our church that we go to... Newspring Church! http://www.newspring.cc We love it! John and Anna Paddock invited us to attend on the opening day of the Greenville campus and we have gone ever since. I'm excited about going to Alabama with David though, I just hope that I can find a good job.

Anyway, I guess this is the end of my first blog. Christine is back from lunch and I'm heading out for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment